“Like a human being, a company has to have an internal communication mechanism, a ‘nervous system’, to coordinate ist actions.” — Bill Gates
“Effective internal communication puts the employee at the centre of the organisation. Genuine, honest, two-way dialogue forms the basis of effective strategic practice.” — Kevin Ruck
“It is not distance that keeps people apart, but lack of communication.” — Unknown
Classical instruments of internal communications are employee magazine or intranet. But we are past one-way communication nowadays: The challenges of the new generations of employees is a lived feedback culture. Therefore, professional communication channels are needed between the management and its staff as well as between the departments and teams.
We support you to apply internal communications in the right way to not only increase your level of attractiveness as an employer, but also to have a positive effect on the efficiency and motivation of your employees.
How do we help our clients:
- We draft an integrated communications strategy aligned with your company’s vision and goals.
- We provide full internal communications services — either to get your respective work started or to support your existing internal communications team.
- We offer project management, content creation, and design to make your internal communications effective.
- We support the organization and documentation of your internal corporate events.
- We organize communications workshops and trainings for you and your teams.
Contact us for more details.